Thursday, June 12, 2008

~A Grandchild's Blessing~

Prayer for a Newborn

May your eyes see the beauty of Mother Earth
May your ears hear the music of life and the sounds of laughter.
May your mouth always speak truth, presented with a kind heart.
May your heart always be full of joy
May your hands one day grasp the hands of your own grandchildren.
May your arms always welcome friends and family.
May your feet always walk a straight path.
And if your feet should ever stray from your path,
may Creator always lead you home.


(copyright Carolyne Gould)





"Hopi Grandmother and Child"
American artist Clifford Beck
(1946-1995)




ONE day until we are blessed with our fourth grandchild!

7 comments:

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Oh Deborah, I know how excited you must be. My prayers are with you & your family for the great event tomorrow! Hugs to you all! I have 6long agonizing months to wait! Just the thought of a new little baby is so uplifting. Blessings! Hugs***Renea

Rebecca Ramsey said...

Congratulations Deborah! How exciting to welcome a new little one into the family.
I'm a Raleigh girl myself. It's nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

A new babe tomorrow. God bless.

Pocket Full of Prettys said...

Yahoo!!! Today is FRIDAY...and your little one will be born. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hugs***Renea

Anonymous said...

Hello Deborah, I hope all is well and your new addition has arrived safe and sound.. Prayers and blessings to all.

Love, Jeanne

Vanessa Greenway said...

Just one more day! How exciting!!! Hugs, Vanessa

Tonja said...

Deborah, I just went back and looked at all the beautiful pictures you posted of mothers and babies...and I think some of them were grandmothers and babies. I am so behind on my blog reading. This was some wonderful eye candy.