Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Favorite Family Foto Fun


Tomorrow is Friday and these friends have emailed me to let me know that they will be posting a favorite family photo:

VANESSA at Vanilla Lavender

MARY at Across The Pond

SHAYLA at Diary of Artist Shayla Perreault Newcomb

SHARRON at Vintage Girl at Heart

LORI at Oodles of Noodles

JEANNE at Backyard Neighbor

DAWN at Dawn's Daybreak

DIANE at A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words


Be sure to see their favorite family photo tomorrow!

I will add more to the list if anyone else would like to join us. Let me know!

3 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

I can't wait til tomorrow to show you my favorite photo!! Hugs, Vanessa

Dawn said...

Hi Deborah, I just emailed you (a little under the wire I'm afraid) to let you know that I would be joining you on Friday.

take care,
Dawn

tea time and roses said...

Hi Deborah!

Thanks so much for your visit and sweet comment to my blog! What a lovely place you have here, simply beautiful! I will visit on tomorrow to see family photos! What a wonderful idea! Again thanks so much for your visit, I hope you come by again soon!

Smiles...

Beverly