Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~Window Shopping~
~Santa Monica Style~




We had a lovely day in Santa Monica...a layover on our way to Australia. After spending part of the morning at Santa Monica Pier, we walked Third Street Promenade, taking in the California sunshine, enjoying the lush greenery and flowers. We dined on delightful food, did some window shopping and browsed through stores brimming with enticing goods.






Photobucket



You can see from the photos what I love to shop for. However, we didn't buy a thing, as it was just the beginning of our journey.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Deborah, I love those beautiful dishes etc, in that store. Beautiful colors too. I know you were saving your money for something fabulous in Australia. Can't wait to see more.

Loved the music score. So did Bill.
He is quite pleased with himself because I wrote about him. lol.

Hugs, Jeanne

Rhonda Hartis Smith said...

Did you do a lot of shopping on your trip? Any tea cups & saucers? I'm painting a purple cup & saucer now with gold on the inside--pretty.
Rhonda

Lori said...

I love to look at dishes! They are gorgeous. I can't seem to pick a favorite...That is the joy of window shopping!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Deborah! I can see we like the same things. Everything is so pretty.

I left a tag for you on my blog. I hope you have fun with it.

Baby Vagabond said...

OMGosh, Deborah, I don't know if I could have passed up those plates with the red border! I'd have been in there arranging shipping back home to a friend before I husband knew what hit him! HA!

:-) Rosie