Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~Sweetness & Elegance~

You'll find them both at Suzanna's in Raleigh.

Go to Suzanna's. See what treasure you'll find there.



Craig Miyamoto said...

You sure do find some beautiful "stuff," Deborah!

xoxox Craig

C'est moi Claudette said...

I already love you that much : )
Don't ever question that ok?
I would take that heart mirror over that bed in a heart beat!!
I know I'm going to need another big truck when I come to N.C. in Oct.
Love you so so much.
Love Me

jeanne said...

Hey Deborah, I'm buzzing by to say hello. I am trying hard to visit more often. I would love to go to SuzAnna's again. Have you been to Mary and Vanessa's booth? I think they are doing a nice job of showing their lovely things for sale. I have only seen photos though.

I am checking air fares from Atlanta to Canada. Raleigh as well. I live 2 1/5 hours from Atlanta. My sister can take me to the airport and my car can stay at her house. I'm leaning that way the most. I think CC will fly out of Atlanta too. I'll let you know and five days is my decision too. I am really looking forward to seeing you again. It has been too long.

I love your elegant and sweet pinks. Great pics to share.
Love, Jeanne

Becca said...

Had a great time with you! We need to do some more antiquing soon.

Love & hugs,

The Muse said...

Gasp and oh so demurely pant :) lol beautiful~!

wendy said...

I wish, I WISH I could go there. I'd buy that floral lamp, and the photo of the little girl in pink filling her sand bucket...and THAT MIRROR.. Oh my.
N.C. would be a beautiful place to visit I am sure.

Ann-Marie ~ Brambly said...

Thank you so much for visiting me at Brambly, following along, and posting my giveaway-I appreciate it so much. I must say, your blog is delightful. The design is so unique and charming. I'm happy to be your newest follower-I think we'll get along quite well.


Kim said...

Such a divine space - I would never leave! I'm your newest follower. Great blog!

Donna said...

I am in love with everything pictured at Suzanna's! How I wish Raleigh was a hop, skip, and a jump from New England! I'd be there in a heartbeat for that white lamp with the floral lampshade and the mirror hanging over the bed... Oh my!... Donna

Susan said...

I absolutely love the painting of the baby! That lamp is gorgeous!!

Fancy Vintage said...

Oh, wow, I love all these treasures, beautiful, Becca