Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Around The House









Pretty little reamers




Lemonade Set





I love this chair! I don't allow anyone to sit in it though...it's actually kind of fragile. Love the old needlework on the back. I bought this while vising my daughter in Roanoke, VA. Great shopping up there! This chair was sitting outside the consignment shop - she hit the brakes and turned around knowing how I love chairs. Yup, I think I'm a chair addict. I'll show you more of them later.


























Another find in Roanoke...my stone bunny coasters. I bought them from the lady who had them made. One has a little verse on it that she wrote.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Deborah, it's me again! Love the bunnies, and that chair is to die for!

Alison May said...

Oh that is such a beautiful chair!