Sunday, October 21, 2007

~AN AWARD!~

I have received my first award! ... which implies that others will follow. Perhaps not ~ so, I have received my one and only award! ...and I could not be happier!



AMY at PETTICOAT LANE passed the "You Make Me Smile" award on to me! Thank you for thinking of me Amy - YOU made ME smile!

Amy says I should choose others to pass this sweet award on to. This is so hard to do. Everyone I have met since I began blogging deserves the "You Make Me Smile" award"! I did think of a few of many to pass this award on to:

Mary at Across The Pond
Allison at Brocante Home
Heather at Orange Blossom Goddess
Penny at Lavender Hill Studio
Ree at Pioneer Woman Cooks
Kim at Vintage Pretties
Lizzie & her FOUR babies at Kindred Spirits

PASS IT ON GIRLS!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Thank you so much Deborah!! You make me smile too!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on receiving your first award! I'm sure there will be many more to come.

Manuela

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Congrats! and Thank you Deborah! I am honored!
Penny