Friday, August 31, 2007

My Teacup Collection

This beautiful Bavarian cup and saucer set is one of my favorites. The china feels like silk. I can't read what the stamped mark says...eyes not that young anymore! The cookbook is from the The Russian Tea Room in New York City where we ate just a couple months before the restaurant closed. Now that it's reopened, I definitely will go back should I get to New York City again. The two eggs are part of my Faberge' egg collection - all reproductions.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket






The Chintz set is Royale Garden from Staffordshire in England. The old creamer to the left side is something my mother gave me. The book is The Great Tea Rooms of America and features a tea room where I ate in Dallas...Lady Primrose's Thatched Cottage Tea Room. It's now closed - don't know why because it was one of the most charming places I've ever eaten.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




English Bone China set ~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


My daughter brought this from London - a little teapot for one.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hopefully,you aren't getting tired of seeing my collection.

1 comment:

Simply Me Art said...

What a lovely Blog.I found you over at my Friend Lisa's "EnchantedCove". Have a wonderful Weekend. I will be back to visit. Jamie